The Heart of the Father
A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you a heart of flesh. (27) And I will put My Spirit within you… (Ezekiel 36: 26-27)
Overview – The Lord not only wants us to be zealous for spiritual gifts but to know His heart which is the greatest gift of all. It is by knowing His heart that our hearts are enlightened to see as He does. To know the heart of the Father is to know Him and His perspective in every matter. Every move of the Spirit originates and flows from the Father’s heart.
Purpose – Our goal is to empower you to serve with the Father’s heart from the place of intimacy – the heart of God. God’s desire is that you experience His love. Jesus not only died on the cross that we may have eternal life, but through Him we may know God in this life as “Abba Father.”
Session 1- In the Beginning
· From Genesis to Revelation -the three R’s.
· Created in His image and likeness
· Empowered to rule and reign with the King
· A new heart I give to you – Ezekiel 36:26-17
· The New Testament Covenant –2 Cor. 6:16-17
This session includes a time for the group to experience the Father’s heart followed by prayer to receive an impartation of the heart of the Father.
Session 2- Abba Father
· Experiencing “Abba Father” – Ro. 8:14-17
· The model of Jesus in ministry
· The prayer of Jesus, “that we may be one.”
· Your heart shall live forever – Psalms 22:6
· In the face of Jesus – 2 Cor. 4:6-7
· Learning to discern the Father’s heart
We will take the time to hear from the Father and then seek for the interpretation and its application as a group, followed by group input including testimonies that brings out the hand of the Father’s heart in our personal lives.
Session 3- The Gift of Love
· The prayer of Jesus – John 17:20-26
· God is love- 1 John 4:16 & Eph. 16-19
· As He is in heaven, so are we on earth
· The Royal law of law – common fallacies
· Releasing rivers of love that reveals the Father’s heart
In this session we will pray the prayer of Jesus, “that the love of the Father that is in Christ, may also be in us.” We will also do an exercise that I call “love never fails” that demonstrates the power of God’s love.
Session 4 – Releasing Rivers of Life
· Ministering with the Father’s Heart – ASK
· Opening the heartgate of God – Ro. 5:1-5.
· The power of humility -1 Peter 5:5
· Releasing a move of the Spirit from the Father’s heart
In this session we will demonstratie how you can receive others unto His glory as He has received you, and how to release the love of God through your heart that touches the lives of others with His Holy Spirit.
Session 5- Breaking Spiritual Strongholds
· Render a blessing – 1 Peter 3:9
· The love that never fails
· Defeating the power of witchcraft – Mathew 5:44
· Love motivated intercession
· Unveiling the gift of discernment
· Submit to resist – love as a weapon of warfare
We will end this seminar with praying according to Mathew 5:44-48 to release the power of the cross, where the love of God was ultimately revealed, to render a blessing, break curses and bring healing.