Our Weapons of Warfare
“For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh: (4) For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strongholds” (2 Cor. 10:3-4).
Overview– The weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but divinely powerful in God to the pulling down of strongholds. Their strength, power and authority are in the life and nature of God. He came to give life and not take it. We overcome evil with good. We are called to overcome evil and destroy the works of Satan by the life that has been given to us, “Which is Christ in you the hope of Glory” (Col. 1:27).
Purpose – Our goal is equip you with God’s divine weapons of warfare that will take you to a whole new level in spiritual warfare. Not only as a victorious warrior of the cross, but with a closer walk with Christ with the authority to open prison doors and set the captives free. The following are some areas we cover:
Session 1- Needles Causalities of War
· Understanding the Battle Front
· The Life of Jesus- our model for warfare
· Yours is the Victory – Christ who is our life
· Fighting from the Holy Mountain of God
· Fighting with the heart of God – the love that never fails
We will end this session with a power demonstration of God’s love, followed by the group ministering with the heart of God that demonstrates the power of His love.
Session 2- Understanding & Breaking Curses
· The root of witchcraft
· The Galatians 3:1-7 syndrome
· Breaking the curse of witchcraft – Mathew 5:44
· 7 Biblical curses to avoid
· Render a blessing – Imparting God’s glory
We will end this session with a spiritual demonstration how to render a blessing as ministers of the Spirit & how to influence your sphere of influence with His glory.
Session 3- Our Weapons of Warfare
· Worship as Warfare
· The power of unity
· The sword of the Spirit
· The mantle of humility
· God’s divine nature- our weapons of warfare
· Spiritual gifts as weapons of warfare
· The power of communion & rightly discerning the Lord’s body
We will end this session with prophetic ministry to impart, activate, commission and release people in their spiritual gifts and callings.
Session 4- Overcoming Spiritual Strongholds
· Defeating Leviathan
· The secret of King David’s Table – the battle is the Lord’s
· Overcoming the Accuser
· Overcoming the Religious Spirit
· God’s peace in the midst of battle
· Displacing Principalities and Powers
We will end this session with breaking strongholds with a power demonstration how to minister the Spirit of God that sets the captives free and counters infirmities.
Session 5- Building Yourself Up In the Faith
· Be filled with the Spirit
· The power of tongues
· The power of worship and praise –Deut 28.
· His Fortress – the secret place of Psalms 91.
We will end this session with a short review and a time of question and answers followed by worship.